Admissions Testing Information & Resources
- ACT Website: https://www.act.org/
- AP Website: https://apstudents.collegeboard.org/
- AP Resources: https://www.sandi.net/staff/secondary-schools-office/apib-resources/
College Level Placement Tests
- UC Writing: https://www.ucop.edu/elwr/
- CAASP: http://www.caaspp.org/
- ACCUPLACER: https://accuplacer.collegeboard.org/
- IB Website: https://www.ibo.org/
- IB Resources: https://www.sandi.net/staff/secondary-schools-office/apib-resources#
- SAT Website: https://collegereadiness.collegeboard.org/sat
How to Register for the SAT or ACT:
Create an account (SAVE YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD SAFELY!), answer all the questions and register for your test date and location. Pay the fee and submit. Make sure to upload a photo by the deadline and print your ticket for admission.
*If you qualify for a fee waiver, you enter the fee waiver code during the checkout process.
FEE WAIVERS: If you qualify for a fee waiver, please contact your counselor for a fee waiver. You are allowed 2 fee waivers for the SAT and 2 fee waivers for the ACT.
Learn about, and register for the SAT at: www.collegeboard.org
For exam offering dates & registration deadlines please visit: http://sat.collegeboard.org/register/sat-us-dates
Learn about, and register for the ACT at: www.actstudent.org