PowerSchool is a web-based student information system that provides grade management and viewing for teachers and students alike. Using PowerSchool, teachers are able to record grades and attendance for students to view at home. Data uploaded by teachers is immediately accessible to students or parents logged in to their own account. Data added to PowerSchool is visible to the district office, the school, parents and students. You must create a PowerSchool Parent Portal Account to access your child's information. To create an account:
- email Dr. Xu at kxu3civichigh.com for your child's Access ID and Password
- Go to e3 Civic High Power School Portal
- Click Create Account at the bottom of the window
- Follow the directions on the site to create your account
- You must enter enter your child’s name, Access ID, and Access Password provided by e3 Civic High.
Once you have an account you can login at e3 Civic High Power School Portal
For more detailed instructions see below.