PowerSchool is a web-based student information system that provides grade management and viewing for teachers and students alike. Using PowerSchool, teachers are able to record grades and attendance for students to view at home. Data uploaded by teachers is immediately accessible to students or parents logged in to their own account. Data added to PowerSchool is visible to the district office, the school, parents and students.
You must create a PowerSchool Parent Portal Account to access your child's information.
To create an account:
- Email Dr. Ke Xu for your child's Access ID and Password
- Open a web browse and enter this web address: e3civichigh.powerschool.com
- Click Create Account at the bottom of the window
- Follow the directions on the site to create your account
- You must enter enter your child’s name, Access ID, and Access Password provided by e3 Civic High. Email Dr. Ke Xu for this information: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more detailed instructions, or to print out the directions, download the following: