TYPES OF INTERNSHIP:
- Best for scholars who are unsure about their career interest.
- Internship focuses on soft skills
- Scholars may rotate through various departments to gain an understanding of career options available to them
- Scholars who are interested in a particular career path.
- Scholars work on projects and build skill sets that are commonly found in that career.
UNPAID OR PAID INTERNSHIPS:
Unpaid: Community Classroom CC) Internship
e3 Civic High covers Worker's Compensation.
Scholars are not required to obtain a Work Permit .
Paid: Cooperative Vocational Education (CVE) Internship
Workers’ Compensation is provided by the employer.
Students must obtain a Work Permit if they are under 18 years old.
STEPS TO HOST AN INTERN:
Fill out and the online e3 Intern Request Form to register.
Review Internship Handbook and complete appropriate paperwork
Interview potential interns
Questions: Contact Melissa Woods, Internship & Workforce Development Coordinator @ [email protected]