Placeholder text, please change
Miscellaneous » Community Engagement » Work Permits

Work Permits

1.  Complete and print an application for a work permit: Form CDE B1-1
2.   The application must be complete including your parent/guardian and employer signature and date. It is necessary to include the social security number.
3. Upload the signed application (Form CDE B1-1) and send to [email protected] or bring to e3 Civic High
4.  Please allow 24 - 48 hours for the processing of the work permit.  You will receive an email once it is completed  
5. You can either pick the permit up from e3 or you can print and sign it at home.    
6. Turn in work permit to your employer and begin working