Scholars' Wellness Page
Take a Mental Health Test
Online screening is one of the quickest and easiest ways to determine whether you are experiencing symptoms of a mental health condition.
Mental health conditions, such as depression or anxiety, are real, common and treatable. And recovery is possible.
- Add the NEW Suicide Prevention # 988
988 has been designated as the new three-digit dialing code that will route callers to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. This dialing code will be available to everyone across the United States starting on July 16, 2022.
- Summer Meal Service information:
Summer Meal Locations: FREE MEALS FOR ALL CHILDREN!! Meals are available for ALL children 18 years & younger at NO COST!
- All students, regardless of their family's income or school of attendance, have the option to eat school meals free of charge.
- Students have access to 17 nutritious meals per week: breakfast, lunch and supper Monday-Friday, plus lunch for the two weekend days.
- Extra grocery items are available on Tuesdays at the O'Farrell Charter meal distribution. Please note that these extra grocery items are limited, so families are encouraged to arrive during the early portion of the food distribution window.
Free Summer Gym Memberships:
Planet Fitness and 24 Hour Fitness are offering free Summer memberships to students ages 14-19 with proof of eligibility.
Planet Fitness: Teens 14-19 can work out for free all summer, through August 31.24 Hour Fitness: Bring proof of eligibility (valid high school ID or proof of enrollment for the current year) to any 24 Hour Fitness club and ask for the Summer Free Ride membership.